Skip to main content

Full text of "July 2016 emails between Hollywood Property Owners Alliance and CD13"

See other formats

8/13/2016

City of Los Angeles Mail - FW: Upcoming Homeless Encampment in East Hollywood

FW: Upcoming Homeless Encampment in East Hollywood

Kerry Morrison <Kerry@hollywoodbid.org>

To: Daniel Halden <Daniel.Halden@lacity.org>

Daniel Halden <daniel.halden@lacity.org>

Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 2:51 PM

Dan, I am in Denver. Is this CD 13?

Thursday, June 30, 2016
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Participating Coalitions:

Midtown Los Angeles Homeless Coalition
Los Angeles central Providers Collaborative
Hollywood 4WRD

Boyle Heights/East Los Angeles Coordinating Council

Los Angeles Continuum of Care Quarterly Community Meetings are combined with Local
Homeless Coalition meetings and members of the public are encouraged to participate.

LAHSA, 811 Wilshire Blvd, 6th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90017

Forward email | Update Profile | About our service provider

Sent by agraham@lahsa.org

https://maiLgoogle.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=c54cf51046&view=pt&q=%40hollywoodbid.org&qs=true&search=query&msg=155bd0bb369c418e&siml=155bd0bb3... 4/4